Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Thai food recommendation

Charlene Charette wrote:
> My husband and several of our friends like Thai food, but I don't do
> hot, peppery spices (ginger, garlic, etc. are fine). I know next to
> nothing about Thai food except that the few times I've tried something
> it was too hot for me. I'm thinking that surely there must be at least
> one dish I could eat. Any recommendations?

Pad see ew -- there's an excellent tutorial on making it he
http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2008/01...ee-ew-for.html

Pad Thai -- http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2007/01...ai_for_be.html

Serene

--
Super Cool Toy Store (I've played with them, and they really are super
cool): http://supercooltoystore.com

"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins