Posted to rec.food.cooking
Charlene Charette Charlene Charette is offline

Default Thai food recommendation

My husband and several of our friends like Thai food, but I don't do
hot, peppery spices (ginger, garlic, etc. are fine). I know next to
nothing about Thai food except that the few times I've tried something
it was too hot for me. I'm thinking that surely there must be at least
one dish I could eat. Any recommendations?

TIA,
--Charlene

--
The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to
seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one

email perronnellec at earthlink . net