Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Cooking a 3 pound standing rib

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:57:16 -0600, Sqwertz wrote:

> sf > wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:50:33 -0600, Omelet >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Try Bragg's Liquid Aminos.
>>>They are my personal favorite soy sauce.

>> I can pick any soy sauce off the shelf at my local asian store and
>> like it better.

> I agreeing with sf twice in one night.

i went to whole foods thinking that they would have pearl river bridge.
nope, kikkoman and maybe one other brand. a couple different tamaris
(san-j among them, i think), but that wasn't what i wanted.

this was at least the third time i went there looking for something just
slightly out-of-the way and they came up short. ****ed me off.

your pal,
blake