Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default New Year's black Eyed Peas

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Evelyn" > wrote:
>> "Jacquie" > wrote in message

>> > We used to Barbeque steak in Alaska with 3 ft of snow on the ground.
>> > Wayne would stand out by the grill with his Parka on...neighbors
>> > thought we were crazy, but hey we're from the West and steak just don't
>> > taste right unless it is cooked on the grill
>> > Jacquie

>> Jacquie, he doesn't mind grilling if the snow is ON the ground, but when
>> it is still falling from the sky he balks at it! Especially since he
>> doesn't like to shovel the snow off the deck, which is where our grill
>> is. But it's OK, most of the time he will grill stuff if I ask him.

> Ah! True love! I'll bet you don't ask him to, very often, either. ;-)

Actually I do.....We almost always grill pork chops or steaks, and of course
hamburgers too. We don't like to smoke up the house with searing stuff on
really high in the house, and the fan only does so much to relieve that, so
he willingly goes out to grill those items. He has even fired up the grill
because I happened to have a mad urge for a couple of hot dogs on rare
occasions. So I really can't complain, he's a good guy....

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world