Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Got my 6 qt crockpot

Nicky > wrote:
> Nick Cramer > wrote:
>
> >LMAO I just got my ham radio license. My call sign is KI6VAV ! Too
> >funny!

> Congratulate - and try not to broadcast to any Witnesses :P

It just cracked me up, Nicky. After talking about them painting the 'Mark
of Cain' on my house, I get a call sign with 6 and vav in it. vav is the
6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and is the 'Mark of Cain'! Maybe old YHWH
is pulling this atheist's chain! Too funny for me. ;-D

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.