Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default New Year's black Eyed Peas

Janet Wilder > wrote:
> Evelyn wrote:
> > "Janet Wilder" > wrote in message
> >> Evelyn wrote:
> >> [ . . . ]

> Please don't feel guilty. You did what you did out of concern and
> thoughtfulness. It was obvious where you were coming from. Others may
> not have seen that you came from your heart, but plenty of us, whoo
> probably are just lurking, did.
>
> The consequences are *not* your responsibility.

It's difficult to tailor the message so that it's accepted by the intended
recipient. I think Evelyn and many others did their best. I thought
Evelyn's post was made with what is called Metta Caruna in Pali. Compassion
and Loving-Kindness.

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.