Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default New Year's black Eyed Peas

"Evelyn" > wrote in message

> Thank you Janet for understanding. I have been feeling TERRIBLY guilty
> because obviously Julie didn't get what I was saying and has gone away
> mad. This makes me sad.

I don't think for one minute that she went away mad over *your* post Evelyn,
I would imagine that it was being called a bitch and the insinuation that
she's a bad mother because she doesn't prepare her food the way some others
do that upset her. FWIW, I thought your post was compassionate and kind.
Julie will be back, and sometimes it's good to get away from the groups for
awhile anyway. :-)

Cheri