Duwop

Default Propane tank valve will not open !

bbq wrote:
> Steve Wertz wrote:

>>> LMAO. I'm a leftie too. Used to happen to me quite often. Now, if I
>>> ever have difficulty loosening something, I stand back and think,
>>> are
>>> you turning it in the right direction?

>> I'm confused. Assuming you've always been left-handed, wouldn't
>> it always turn the same way?
>>

> Not sure what your confused about. Yes, lefties and righties tighten
> and loosen things the same. Lefties though, sometimes try and loosen
> things by turning it in a clockwise direction (right handed threads).
> This is actually tightening the whatever your loosening. Perhaps I
> should have said 'stand back and think, are you turning it in the
> CORRECT direction?'
>
> Happy Q'en,
> BBQ
>> <shrug>

Sorry, not me. Or rather, no more than I would expect anyone does. I don't
think it's a handiness thing to occasionally stop to make sure your doin it
the right way, especially when lying on your back or something. My main
complaint 'bout lefty-ness is handguns, heck firearms in general, and
scissors. You ever try to get a .40cal semi auto for a lefty? Semi auto or
pump shotty ported for a lefty is easier than pistols for some reason.

That said, I submit left handed Q to be superior in every damn way over that
plain ole common righty stuff.
My fires are smoother, my smoke is sweeter and the meat is more tender.
Yessiree BOB's your onkler.