bbq

Default Propane tank valve will not open !

Ol' Hippie wrote:

> HEE-Haw hot damn hi bud ! ever see that magazine "Left Hander" ? Don't even
> know it its still around but it is, or was a trip !!!
> Even read it like we do thumb from the back.

Never heard of it. Sounds like a good magazine. When using a spiral
notebook at work, I used to start from the back. Easier for me to write
in. Drove people nuts. I told them you righted handed folks have been
driving me nuts for years. Adapt. I have. :-)

In grade school, the nuns hated us lefties I think. To write in a 3 ring
binder, it was necessary to write 'back handed'. And sometimes we got
smacked with the pointer. Ouch, you bitch. Smacked again. Course, they
can't do that anymore or they may wind up in jail. Can you imagine a
nun in jail? Them inmates do not use pointer sticks. They use broom
handles. And alot can be done to a broom handle to make them even more
wicked :-)

Happy Q'en Southpaw,
BBQ