bbq

Default Propane tank valve will not open !

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:20:24 GMT, bbq > wrote:
>

>>Ol' Hippie wrote:
>>

>>>If your left handed like I am is it possible you used the pliers and hammer
>>>in the wrong direction? Been known to happen,,,,,, no,no nevvvvver me.

>>LMAO. I'm a leftie too. Used to happen to me quite often. Now, if I
>>ever have difficulty loosening something, I stand back and think, are
>>you turning it in the right direction?

> I'm confused. Assuming you've always been left-handed, wouldn't
> it always turn the same way?

Not sure what your confused about. Yes, lefties and righties tighten
and loosen things the same. Lefties though, sometimes try and loosen
things by turning it in a clockwise direction (right handed threads).
This is actually tightening the whatever your loosening. Perhaps I
should have said 'stand back and think, are you turning it in the
CORRECT direction?'

Happy Q'en,
BBQ