Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Moderator needed for rec.food.recipes

Arri London wrote:

> Christine Dabney wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:56:22 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Omelet > wrote in newsmpomelet-C524F7.12532305012009
>>> @news.giganews.com:

>>> Strictly in moderation, of course :-)

>> Well, I would check with Patricia about that.
>>
>> She came to my cook-in (she lives here in ABQ) and we asked her about
>> moderating RFR. She said it took several hours per week to do it.
>>
>> Christine
>> --
>> http://nightstirrings.blogspot.com

> Agreed. Years ago I moderated a busy Yahoo group. Took a *lot* of time
> to do it properly. Gave up after a year.

I co-moderated a busy Yahoo! group and I agree.

I owned a Yahoo! group for a while and was the sole moderator. Lost a
"friend" over it. She was stupid enough to make a not nice comment about
me on the group, I bounced her and I no longer communicate with her.

Both of those groups were from my RVing life. I unsubscribed from the
one and closed the other. Life is much more enjoyable without those chores.