Posted to rec.food.cooking
modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] is offline

Default Moderator needed for rec.food.recipes

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 19:54:46 GMT, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Jan 2009 15:57:09 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> Janet Wilder > wrote:

>>> It also receives recipe requests. Many of those requests are supposed to
>>> be in English but are barely readable. I think there is a web site that
>>> plugs into the NG and that's where a lot of the requests come from.

>> As far as I know, every moderated newsgroup works the same. For users
>> like you and I, it works exactly the same as every unmoderated
>> newsgroup. You just post your request or recipe to the group. However,
>> it doesn't go to the group, it goes to the moderator. The moderator
>> then decides whether to let it go to the group or not.

>**** that shit.

The moderator has determined that your post is not appropriate for
this forum. It will be removed and your dog will be boned.
--
modom

ambitious when it comes to fiddling with meat