Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_7_] PeterL[_7_] is offline

Default Moderator needed for rec.food.recipes

Omelet > wrote in
news

> I e-mailed her but it might not work out because I drive a mac. :-(
> I moderate some yahoo groups nationally and locally, so I have
> experience.

What's the salary worth??

Dental/Hospital/Medical??

Holidays??

Superannuation??

If it's a good package, I might even consider it.

Then I can retire a second time.

;-P

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"The joys of the table belong equally to all ages, conditions, countries
and times; they mix with all other pleasures, and remain the last to
console us for their loss."
Jean Antheleme Brillet-Savarin,