Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.asian
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Thit Kno - Vietnamese Pork Belly Stew

Becca > wrote:

> My husband used it tonight when he cooked beef & broccoli. He did not
> overcook the broccoli this time, and I appreciated that.

I've been experimenting using small amounts of this in stir-fries in
place of proper wok hey which I can't duplicate very well. The
stuff tastes like hell on it's own, but mixed with other ingredients
adds great flavor.

And of course, use it with nuoc cham on grilled pork chops, sliced
pork or beef as a banh mi filling, or even just some sauteed shrimp.
Simply delicious.

-sw