Iona Dickey

Default The user has been warned SPAM Whore

Here's the info for the domain listed.

Registrant ID:ODN-128871

Registrant Name:Frank L Hoffman

Registrant Organization:Mary T Frank L Hoffman Family

Registrant Street1:Unit 1012

Registrant Street2:121 Tammy Trail

Registrant City:Athens

Registrant State/Province:NY

Registrant Postal Code:12015

Registrant Country:US

Registrant Phone:+1.5187312210

Registrant

Admin ID:ODN-128871

Admin Name:Frank L Hoffman

Admin Organization:Mary T Frank L Hoffman Family

Admin Street1:Unit 1012

Admin Street2:121 Tammy Trail

Admin City:Athens

Admin State/Province:NY

Admin Postal Code:12015

Admin Country:US

Admin Phone:+1.5187312210

Admin

Tech ID:ODN-303173

Tech Name:Martha Clark

Tech Organization:Simplex Services

Tech Street1:POB 36

Tech City:Niverville

Tech State/Province:NY

Tech Postal Code:12130

Tech Country:US

Tech Phone:+1.5187843700

Tech

Name Server:NS.CIHOST.COM

Name Server:NS2.CIHOST.COM

Here's the addy for abuse. (Please include headers when emailing)

om...

http://www.all-creatures.org/article...i-polveg3.html