Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Got my 6 qt crockpot

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> Julie Bove wrote:

>>> Google on stews instead. It seems your version of "casseroles" is
>>> what contains packaged or canned soups.

>> I know what stews are. We don't eat them often. Just not a favorite.

> Ok, gotta ask - what did you have in mind to cook in the crockpot?

I have a lot of recipes. The ones I have printed off a Spanish Rice,
Chinese Chicken Pie (which oddly doesn't seem at all Chinese and isn't a
pie), Italian Chicken and Potatoes, and Brown Sugar Chicken with Rice done
in another crock (I probably won't be eating that).

Normally I made Roast Beef, Chicken and Rice, Enchilada Casserole, Ground
Beef and Potatoes, and assorted soups. I also so roasted and baked potatoes
in the crockpot.