Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_4_] Damsel in dis Dress[_4_] is offline

Default Pico de Gallo seasoning

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 23:13:49 GMT, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 17:35:13 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 13:18:01 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:
>>
>>>In article
>,

>>>Before you use the word "regular" in reference to Mexican food in the
>>>US, you must get a permit from the Cabal (TINC). Before you use the
>>>word "authentic" in reference to Mexican food in the US, you need an act
>>>of Congress. In both cases, you may be severely punished by the FP
>>>(Food Police) if you misuse the words.

>> I had forgotten what a frightening place RFC really is!

>the cabal sure has been throwing their weight around lately. i thought
>they preferred to operate behind the scenes.

That's clearly what the dictionary definition states, but our Cabal
(TINC) seem to have a collective mind of its own.

Carol

--
Change JamesBond to his agent number to reply.