BOB

Default Question: "What's the thrill of cooking"

In om,
BW > typed:
> I'm researching the thrill of food. I'm looking through all the sub
> groups in rec.food looking for answers. Can you help answer the
> particular question "What's the thrill of cooking?"

It's one of those things that you just have to experience. There's no way to
describe the "thrill of cooking". You either understand, or you don't.

What's the thrill in visiting numerous newsgroups and asking "What's the
thrill in...(insert the word that describes the particular newsgroup
visited)?