Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default Some new foodie finds

We were in Lake Havasu visiting daughter Erika and family over the
Christmas holiday. Dang I love my grandsons, they are so much fun.
Sorry, I digress.
Here are a few foodie things I found while we were shopping in
Bullhead City.

A nice little Le Creuset 7"rectangular stoneware baking dish. Some Sri
Lankan curry and some Spanish hot smoked paprika. Two grinding mills,
one filled with a Thai blend and one with a Key West blend. Can't wait
to try these.
http://i41.tinypic.com/ioq06p.jpg

Now for my funky find. I love coming across these weird little
treasures.

How did I ever get along without a Zen Cube.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cdkar8.jpg

Packaging propagan..ahem..information.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2aesfpg.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2e1ahz6.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2isiq9u.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2570wnl.jpg

It comes with it's own handy dandy little grater. The cube is roughly
2" square.
http://i41.tinypic.com/106g1gk.jpg

This stuff is good.
http://i43.tinypic.com/2yjt0l3.jpg

It will be so easy to just grate a little over the food right before
serving.
This should last me a good long time.

koko
There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw
www.kokoscorner.typepad.com
updated 12/30