Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default The Future of RFC?

Jean B. wrote:

>> That doesn't discount the fact that most of Andy's posts are largely
>> silly or stupid, no matter how people respond to them.

> Does it matter? Folks can read them, respond to them or not.

I for one think all the flotsam and jetsam that he posts seriously
diminish the quality of this newsgroup. But he"s not alone.

ObFood- testing a recipe for ham balls with Voodoo sauce tonight, to see
how it might rate in case I need to bring an appetizer to work on NY's
Eve. Finding recipes that transport well, and are reheated only in a
microwave is so hard sometimes....