Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Future of RFC?

On Tue 30 Dec 2008 08:21:44a, Jean B. told us...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Mon 29 Dec 2008 10:29:49p, elaich told us...
>>
>>> Sqwertz > wrote in
>>> :

>>> People here are still in shock. Give them some time.
>>>

>> That doesn't discount the fact that most of Andy's posts are largely
>> silly or stupid, no matter how people respond to them.
>>

> Does it matter? Folks can read them, respond to them or not.

It doesn't matter to me. I don't read them and only see them if they're
quoted.It still doesn't change my opinion.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Tuesday, 12(XII)/30(XXX)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till New Year's Eve
15hrs 10mins
The problem with learning to speed-read is you run out of comic
books too fast.