Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Christy is Gone

For those of you who knew Christy on rec.food.cooking, this is a copy of a
post by Michael Lonnergan.

Christy passed away at 5:30pm this afternoon. She went peacefully with
Allan and her mother in law holding her hand. The update will be posted on
the caringbridge site in a second. The site address is in my sig.

Memorial arrangements are being made. Feel free to email me privately for
details. My email is in my sig.

Michael

--
Christy's Caringbridge Site:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Find me at: michael at lonergan dot us dot com

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Saturday, 12(XII)/27(XXVII)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till New Year's Eve
3dys 4hrs 25mins
Don't believe everything you hear or anything you say.