Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.cooking.chefs
Rolly Rolly is offline

Default How to cook a Mexican???

On Dec 26, 1:01*pm, Gene Stonerly > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

What kind of dish do you want? Pozole? Barbacoa? Maybe just tamales
or gorditas? You'll need a lot of MSG -- Mexicans are usually pretty
tough.

Asians are a lot more tender. Englishmen tend to have a gamy taste --
too much tea. If your doing a Frenchman, you certainly would not want
to add any garlic; they come well seasoned with that. Just as you
would not need to add wire to a dish made from an Italian. If you do
a Mexican, you won't need to add any chiles; in fact, the dish may be
too hot for your taste anyway. Mexican men are especially hot. But I
guess that's why you are interested in eating one.