Bill

Default Waring MG100 meat grinder

In article m>,
says...

http://www.chefknivestogo.com/meatgrinders.html

> That link doesn't go to grinders. (At least not anymore). I use
> a Rival Model 2100M with a 225 Watt motor. It has no trouble
> with ten pound batches. Mine is pretty old and has a solid
> cast aluminum grinder housing with a plastic auger. I think
> they're mostly all plastic now.
>
> M&M

I've got a Krups 150 watt grinder. Woefully underpowered.
I fully expect it to burn up every time I use it, but so
far it just keeps turning, although slowly. I have a #22
cast iron hand cranker. They're a lot of work. My next one
will probably be a long the lines of:

http://www.butcher-packer.com/pg_gri...ctric_beem.htm

or something of similar size.

Bill