Posted to rec.food.cooking
Peter Lucas[_4_] Peter Lucas[_4_] is offline

Default What Do You Put in Your Pantry?

ladysailor > wrote in
:

> On Dec 20, 10:59 am, Peter Lucas > wrote:
>
>> Well, if you ever get down this way, I've always got a spare bed,
>> dinosaur steaks, and red wine on hand :-)

> Thanks Peter. I imagine we will be ready for a road trip in a month
> or so.

Cool.

> Now, about your dog... Should I be skeered? ;-)

Only if you're 'bad' people. She's really good like that.

But I'm pretty certain you'll be OK and go home with all limbs intact :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

You will travel through the valley of rejection;
you will reside in the land of morning mists...and you will find your home,
though it will not be where you left it.