Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default What Do You Put in Your Pantry?

In article >,
Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

> We're moving to an old, old house that has a big, walk-in pantry. I
> was just going to keep food in there, but we'll never accumulate that
> much food in a lifetime!
>
> I put some cookbooks on one of the shelves, and they look quite
> content there. Thinking of storing some of our less-used appliances
> in there, too. There's still a ton of space available.
>
> What do you put in your pantry, if you have one?
>
> Clueless in Minnesota

A nice bit of the shelf space is indeed taken up with seldom used
appliances. :-) It's also good for storing extra mixing bowls and stuff.

A basket in there is good for onions, garlic, potatoes and other room
temp veggies.

If it is that big, it can also double for linen storage. <g>
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama