Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_7_] PeterL[_7_] is offline

Default What Do You Put in Your Pantry?

Goomba > wrote in news:6r09boFf5sh3U1
@mid.individual.net:

This one......... http://i44.tinypic.com/6nwj9t.jpg

> Maybe
> you missed the Sapphire. It is way back there.

Yep, did miss it first time. How do you rate it against the Tanq?

>> A tidy pantry is the sign of a sick mind.... you know that don't

you??

>> ;-P
>>

> Nawwww.. I'm just a neat tidy person. Admittedly I'm a tad OCD but
> hardly to the extreme. It is efficient, functional OCD. LOL

I wish I could catch a bit of that sort of OCD........ as it is, I use
something and put it back wherever it fits in.

The SO will be rummaging around in the pantry grumbling that she can't
find something, and I'll just walk up, say "It's right..... here!!"
reach in and grab it.

I may put things back in the wrong place, but I have a mental catalogue
in my brain that knows where everything is :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Mi b'aill docha basaich air m' ris, sin mair air m'glun.

(I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.)