Posted to alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.gossip.celebrities,soc.women,rec.food.cooking
clouddreamer[_3_] clouddreamer[_3_] is offline

Default White airhead obama voters get a dire and stark message fromSouth Africa...

Freedom of Expression wrote:
> by Alan Stang
> November 6, 2008
> NewsWithViews.com
>
> I read this warning on my daily radio talk show last week, before the
> election. It is even more relevant now, because the same thing that
> was imposed on South Africa – by the United States – is now happening
> here. So many people have asked for a copy of this message from a
> South African journalist that I post it here. My comments on her
> comments are in bold. Of course the parallels cannot be exact, but see
> whether you recognize any of this.

You bloody bigoted fool. There are no parallels. SA is predominately
black and always has been. The whites are the imports, a minute minority
that ruled a vast majority.

Blacks make up 13% of the US population and are immigrants like 99% of
the population.

No similarity except for the colour of the leader.

It takes a very small mind to think the amount of pigment in a person's
skin somehow makes them inferior or superior. Your comments say more
about you than they can ever say about the black race.

You are a disgrace to the white race.

Grow up.

..

--