Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Suggestions

Andy wrote:
> Giusi said...
>
>> It sounds like Lidia Bastianich comes
>> closest to cooking fairly close to the old country, but even she sometimes
>> makes things heavier than they would be here. My kid likes her and tells
>> all. People think Giada diLaurentis is Italian, but she is the Rachel Ray
>> of pseudo-Italian home cooking.

> Except, Lidia eats, whereas Giada and Rachael appear to eat amphetamines.

Personally, I think Giada looks pretty good and Rachel Ray is a little
stocky. It's hard to tell from TV. The camera does add pounds. I always
used to think that Anna Olsen (on Food Network Canada) looked a little
on the meaty side, not fat, but a few extra pounds. I have seen her in
person several times and she looks darned near perfect in real life.