alzelt

Default San Diego Cook-In

Debra Fritz wrote:

> I did get to meet him but no luck with the recipe. He wanted to talk
> about other things...like winning the election Perhaps after he
> takes office I can see if he will publish some of his favorites..and
> use the proceeds to pay off some of the debt we have!
>
> Debra

Must be tough. Poor guy has to find another way to make money. Oh well,
he was getting too old for the muscle flicks. Maybe he and Stalone can
make one together, in an old folks home.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener