notbob

Default lookin for best Brats

On 2004-01-29, nexus > wrote:

> https://store.johnsonville.com/
> is it good?

Depends. Their Beer n' Brats are freakin' excellent. I was instantly
hooked on the damn things. Their other styles are kinda dull.
Unfortunately, for me, the brand has a side effect. When I eat several over
a couple days, I get a flare up of gouty arthritis in my fingers. Took me
awhile to narrow it down to the JV brat's, but that was it. Don't know if
it's because of a high level of organ meats used or maybe some weird
chemical/preservative, but I had to give them up. More's the pity. They
are good eats plain off the grill with a good beer.

nb