Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_7_] PeterL[_7_] is offline

Default Less posters on group

Melba's Jammin' > wrote in
:

> preserving season is past. The low number of posts is nothing new for
> this time of the year.

It waxes and wanes, ebbs and flows.

-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
<http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amytaylor> - read it and weep.

Damn!! :-(

Sooooo many good people are contracting this insideous disease.

Australia has just lost one of it's best marathon runners after a
16month battle. She was a 41 yo mum with 3 kids.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...17-661,00.html

"McCann was diagnosed with breast cancer in August last year while she
was pregnant with her third child.

She had a 2.5cm lump removed from her right breast when she was 31 weeks
pregnant, but McCann delayed having chemotherapy until after the birth
of her son Cooper Patrick."

And our damn Government *still* won't help out those who are battling
cancer :-/

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...6-2862,00.html

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Life is a walk of death. Each day we walk hand in hand with death, and
nothing can guarantee our living one more day.
Treat every breath as the last, every heart beat, every moonrise, and
every smile.
For who can say they won't be... Ride the Wind's, and where ever they
take you, make it better, that is the way of the warrior.