Debra Fritz

Default San Diego Cook-In

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:08:10 GMT, alzelt
> wrote:

>> So, who's up next, Dennis Miller. Wasn't this very same GOP that

>constantly spews out their vitriolism about Dem celebrities talking
>politics?

LOL....Look Alan, both sides spew their garbage equally....one is no
better than the other. As for "next", I hope we are done for a while.

>Ask Deb if she can get Ahnold's recipe for Linzertorte.(without steroids)

I did get to meet him but no luck with the recipe. He wanted to talk
about other things...like winning the election Perhaps after he
takes office I can see if he will publish some of his favorites..and
use the proceeds to pay off some of the debt we have!

Debra