Dee Randall

Default Bread Machine?

J'amuse!

I assume she means that she makes the pizza *dough* in the oster machine.

Mine, I put in the ingredients, set for "dough" and in 90 minutes, the dough
is ready for rolling out. There is a timer on this bread machine and one
can set it up before one goes to bed to be ready in the a.m.

I haven't made the cinnamon bun recipe this way with the dough.
<Can you send along a favorite recipe if you have it handy?>
Dee