Posted to rec.food.cooking
Peter-Lucas Peter-Lucas is offline

Default Get some sleep Pete for--

Bob B > wrote in news:203b5933-192d-474e-a749-
:

> When your hippopotamus awakens you will tremble and the world will be
> nauseated!!!
> Shit Pete going by yer mugshot, you can do better than that.
> LOLLOLLOL

Keep going Bevan. Keep going. I have waited a long time and only have to
wait a little longer. So come on then, what else have you to say smart ass?

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"Thirty seven years ago, a Quarter Master, nearly knocked me over as he
thrust an L1A1 SLR into my hands and bellowed, "Keep that Rifle in Tip Top
Order so you can Kill your Countries Enemies with it before they Kill You.
These days, I do not have to visit exotic overseas countries as my
Countries Enemies are seen wallowing around our seats of government, they
guzzle and cavort at the Public trough so deeply they make Caligula and