Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default A time for prayers.

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 20:29:47 -0600, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> >In article
> >,
> > Sheldon > wrote:

> >> No joke. I haven't a clue... seems to me all yoose are the jokesters
> >> posting a riddle... if it's supposed to be a private joke then it's
> >> your private joke... perhaps yoose should keep it private and don't
> >> post it.

> >I'd have thought you'd have more of a clu' as to what's been going down
> >lately.

> He uses Google for a news reader. It's very hard to follow anything
> with that. BTDT

Ah. Sorry, I tend to forget about the crappy refresh rate of google. :-(

His loss.

As wealthy as he is, you'd think he'd Shel' out for a REAL News service.
Still tho', he pretended to care about this last week. You'd think his
attention span would be longer.
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama