MikeT

Default SUMMARY: Binaries on Alt.Food.Barbecue - objection is strong.

I have read all the replies to date.
A resounding feeling of no binaries to this group has been sent and heard.
Also provided were suggestions of where to get the old posts to ABF.
(change news providers came up a few times as did a site which is archiving
posted binaries.)

The wording that I used caused confusion as to respondents intent.
Fortunately many of you also saw fit to clearly add to the response.
This is something not easily done in most voting situations.

The question asked if there was objection.

Answering "NO" would mean that they had no objection. - binaries can go here.
Answering "YES" would mean that they do have objection. - No binaries allowed.

Most folks quickly responded "NO" meaning that they had no objection.
However, they then proceeded to object in no uncertain terms.

Others properly answered in the affirmative, YES, they object.

A few did not give a selection (which in this case would have been a "NO"
response, indicating that they would accept binaries) However, they, too, made
points that would seem that they object to binaries in this group.

Actual Results are a mess.
I clearly see how the presidential election became so F-ed up.
Many of the "ballots" contain contradictory responses and would have been
declared invalid.

-miket