ellwood ellwood is offline
Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasaid View Post
I refuse to pay more for Starbucks when I can order Kona coffee online and make it at home for far less. I get pure Kona coffee from https://konaluna.com so I know I always get an incredible, gourmet cup of java without going anywhere to wait on line. They won't get another 30 cents from me
they don't sell kona but i would check out Desk Coffee Company Home. the coffee is awesome, they're a certified organic roaster and its fresh out of the roaster--no down time--roasted and delivered right away.