Posted to rec.food.cooking
FERRANTE[_3_] FERRANTE[_3_] is offline

Default You own a pod coffee machine?

I found a Senseo that does everything I would like a machine to do.
However, it is not available in America yet. Go here and check it out.
When you get to the main page, click on The United Kingdom as you
country. When the next page opens, there are three types of coffees
offered. Click on one and then watch the machine work. Do that with
all three. I really like this machine:

http://www.latteselect.senseo.philips.com/

Here is another machine I would love, but I don't want to fork out
about $600...at least not yet. You can even take the milk container
off and keep it in the fridge. It is self-cleaning as well. Here are a
couple of videos of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djCKJWq9BZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II7gB...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atgIu...eature=related

Lastly, Latte art and the work involved is why I don't want a genuine
espresso machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKI7L...eature=related

Anthony