Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default You own a pod coffee machine?

FERRANTE wrote:
> I like to drink coffee after dinner and sometimes during the day
> (after breakfast a.m. coffee) and was thinking of getting a pod
> machine. With so many out there, picking a good one is quite a
> challenge. Anyone have one and if so, your thoughts?
>
> I am thinking of getting a Nespresso. I just bought the milk frother
> tonight, new, off Ebay. Both the frother and the machine are both on
> this page.

I was thinking of getting one because they are a good way to make a good
single cup of coffee. I decided against it. I figure that between my
espresso maker, drip coffee maker and small Bodum I can make as much or
as little good coffee as I want. The biggest concern, aside form more
counter or storage space for coffee makers, was the cost and
availability of the pods. There are only a few stores around here that
sell pods and I don't want to have to make long trips just for coffee pods.