Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default You own a pod coffee machine?

"FERRANTE" ha scritto nel messaggio

>I like to drink coffee after dinner and sometimes during the day
> (after breakfast a.m. coffee) and was thinking of getting a pod
> machine.

> Here is the machine I am thinking of getting ($249), but the guy
> screws it up at the end by what he does. I am sure you will agree!

> I want something easy that makes good coffee drinks (cappuccino,
> lattes, etc) but I don't want the expense or hassle of an expensive
> espresso machine or any of that. Just something quick, easy, and good
> to the last drop!
> Mark

I used the Nespresso and thought it was super. I have a conventional
espresso machine, and it is a mess to use, clean, etc. The cleanliness was
tempting, but also the fact that whether you made 1 or 6 coffees, each one
was exactly what it should be from the type of capsule you'd used. Regular
espresso alters from cup to cup depending on how you packed the coffee, how
much you pressed it, etc. I decided to buy one, but then found them almost
impossible to buy in Italy. So I got over it.

If you want fast and cheap buy a Mokka.