Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dimitri Dimitri is offline

Default Name this sweet? Got recipe?

"Janet Bostwick" > wrote in message
> Dimitri wrote:

<snip>

> There you go. . .turtles it is. Thanks
> Janet

My FIL before he passed and still today had the most vicious but controlled
sweet tooth, maybe in all of history. Every year on the way to vacation we
would stop and a famous little joint in Cayucos Ca called the Sea Shanty.
It was famous for Clam Chowder and their desserts. We would top off a bowl
with a slice of Mud Pie and several spoons. He and I demolished most of
the ice-cream.

The year he had a massive heart attack and a quadruple bypass my daughters
made home a poster. It said "GRAND-PA WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE
CHOCOLATE!

A touching thought. When he came to from the operation but still full of
narcotics the girls read the poster to him. His reply from the drug induced
stupor was " IMPOSSIBLE" we all laughed our selves silly. Why did we laugh,
we new he was being truthful.

Dimitri