Posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,rec.food.cooking
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default The Obamanation Gets a Dire and Critical Warning From South Africa..

"For Europeans" ha scritto nel messaggio On Nov 7, 8:06 am, "Giusi" <wrote:

> A man who is superior in education, understanding, and probably every
> other
> way to you has been elected President of the United States. Get over it.

What colour are you?

LOL I happen to be the second whitest woman in the world right after QEII.
So what? Whatever color you are is an accident, because we were populated
from a common ancestor, or do you believe that Ham was sent off toasted for
his sins?