Old 06-11-2008, 03:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Help I lost a recipe . . . (actually I lost the book)

Anybody with a copy of Julia Child (RIP) "Mastering the Art of French
Cooking (Volume 2 ?)". I need the recipe for Navarin de Printemps
(Lamb Stew). Yes I googled it (on the net, not in this group) and what
appeared was an oddly familiar quote. (When I went to the quote . . .
it was ME!) Anyway, I lost the book years ago but I haven't made the
dish in so long I can't remember all the ingredients/method. Is some
kind soul willing to post this for me?

Lynn in Fargo