Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_5_] PeterLucas[_5_] is offline

Default Score!!!

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> I scored big time!!!!
>
> Just came back from the local Smiths (a Kroger affiliate).. I was
> just cruising by the meat counter, and happened to see a package that
> was labeled as a frozen duck. However, it was not frozen, and the
> package was labeled as being $3.94 ($0.99/pound). Wow!

*Very* good score...... well done!!

> I snatched that baby up!!!! I guess my election night meal might not
> be pizza after all!!! Although I could fix a small pizza as an
> appetizer.

Have the pizza and spend a bit of extra time preparing that duck for a
meal tomorrow night, maybe.

> Now to figure out how I want to cook this duckling....
>
> Christine

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Crispy Roasted duck.............

http://www.rd.com/advice-and-know-ho...ted-ducklings-
recipe/article14131.html

http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes/duck

Duck with orange........ Peking duck, I *love* those Chinese pancakes
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.waitrose.com/recipe/Peking-style_Duck.aspx

--
Peter Lucas