Posted to rec.food.cooking
MareCat MareCat is offline

Default Election Night Meal

"sf" > wrote in message

> Are you inviting anyone over to watch the returns? What are you
> planning for dinner? Will it be labor intensive so you're not really
> paying attention, or will you throw something easy in the oven so you
> can concentrate on the pundit commentaries?

It'll just be us, and we're planning a dinner of appetizers--mostly pre-made
stuff, but I will be making some bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms. DH is
debating about whether to go ahead and buy a bottle of Dom before Tuesday to
toast the results that evening, or wait til after Tuesday to do that (don't
want to jinx anything...).

Mary