Posted to alt.food.wine
Karen[_3_] Karen[_3_] is offline

Default Easy way to stack wine or wine rack

On Oct 28, 9:55*am, "Dick R." > wrote:
> Hi Karen,
> Anders and Dale (so far) have good ideas on storage, but what intrigues
> me most is the cellar. Depending on where you live, a dirt floor cellar
> could provide the temperature and humidity needed for wine storage.
> Tell us more.
> Dick R.

Great ideas here and I appreciate it very much.

My house (I hope, I hope) is a 1930 bungalow cottage in San Jose,
Calif., and the cellar the kind on the Wizard of Oz where you lift the
door up outside the house in the back yard and walk down. (scary at
first, but I plan to get used to it) San Jose climate is mild.

The cellar itself is clean and cool and around 5 foot square.

Karen