Posted to alt.food.wine
Anders Tørneskog Anders Tørneskog is offline

Default Easy way to stack wine or wine rack

"Karen" > skrev i melding
> I don't want a fancy wine rack or anything right now unless I can find
> something really afforadble. Has anyone had any success with make-
> shift racks out of storage cubes, or crates or boards or know of an
> affordable wine storage stacking system?

How about IKEA? Checked the US IKEA and they do have a system called GORM
which includes shelving units and bottle racks. You can stack bottles 2 or
3 high on each rack so you don't need that many for a start.
hth
Anders