Posted to misc.kids,rec.food.cooking,ott.education.misc,rec.running,rec.travel.europe
Ed Prochak Ed Prochak is offline

Default The Utter Normality Of Ethnonationalism - Except For Whites ByProf. Kevin MacDonald

On Oct 24, 12:27*am, "." > wrote:
> The Utter Normality Of Ethnonationalism—Except For Whites
> By Kevin MacDonald

> As a social scientist who takes the biological component of ethnicity
> seriously (although I readily agree that there is a cultural component
> as well), I can speak from personal experience about the hostility and
> moral disdain one faces from other academic social scientists when one
> points to these unfashionable facts.

As a social scientist, you better take some modern biology classes.
The differences in DNA among humans is essentially insignificant. Most
of the differences are in areas of the DNA that are not active and
therefore cannot account for any behaviors, let along ethnic ones.

And stop crossposting this off topic drivel to these groups. followups
set to soc.culture.misc which seems appropriate.
Ed