Old 27-10-2008, 01:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bought a 28 oz can of imported Italian tomatoes

On Mon 27 Oct 2008 04:56:54a, Goomba told us...

Giusi wrote:

The most common thing is just to drain them well and squish them in the
fist and through the fingers. That goes on top of sliced garlic (if
used) and some herb usually oregano.

Yup, that is how my family would use them.
Hand squishing for sauce or any use was important. I don't know why...?
It feels "right" to continue doing it this way.

T-R-A-D-I-T-I-O-N

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Monday, 10(X)/27(XXVII)/08(MMVIII)